1675 Broadway, Suite 1875, Denver, Colorado 80202

Tag Archives: Payment Extension

Payment Extension

You can request a onetime extension of up to 120 days to full pay your tax liability. This option is suited for those that simply need extra time to gather the required funds to pay their tax liability in full. In order to request a payment extension you must fill out IRS Form 1127 which […]

I Can’t Pay my Taxes, Now What?

If you owe the IRS and cannot pay your tax liability in full, there are collection alternatives available to you and your unique situation. An experienced tax attorney can review your financial situation and select a collection alternative that will benefit you best. What if I do nothing? Receiving a notice from the IRS about […]

Quick Contact Form

Contact Our Firm

Please fill out the form below to have someone from the firm contact you.

Quick Contact Form